The Randwick Art Society, the first Art Society in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, was founded in 2009 to promote Art, and local awareness of Art, in the community. We are a not-for profit association of artists and crafts people.
We are proud to showcase a selection of our members’ work here via these slide shows. The art and craft work is organised into categories, including:
- Art at the Waters Edge Exhibition, Bondi Pavilion Gallery 2015
- 5th Annual Exhibition – March 2014
- Abstract & Semi-Abstract Art
- Birds & Animals
- Jewellery, Toys, Cards & Gifts
- Landscapes & Cityscapes
- Pottery & Porcelain
- Portraits & Figures
- Sculpture & Wood Craft
- Silk Painting, Fabric Art & Craft
- Still Life, Flowers & Plants
You can view more art and craft work by our members on our Members’ Gallery page. Our members welcome your enquiries about sales and commissions of their work.